- Job Title: Sales Administrator – Dealer
- Classification: Non-Exempt
- Location: CA and VA
- Reports to: Vice President Sales / Marketing / Dealer Development
- Last Updated: January, 2020
Responsible for supporting the company’s sales goals through sales admin support, good customer service, and maintaining quality relations with existing and new customers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide information on the company’s products and services
- Builds and maintains quality relations with customers
- Responds to customer inquiries and resolve customer issues
- Create customized proposals to meet specific customer requirements in an efficient manner
- Co-ordinate sales contracts and schedule sales deliveries
- Audit orders for correct prices, discounts and product numbers and enter into the system
- Provide sales analysis as requested including sales, product lines, and/or territories to support reporting and performance monitoring
- Support the sales team with administrative duties as necessary
- Responsible for reports, invoices, filing contracts
- Complies with all OSHA safety standards and EPA regulations
- Supervisory responsibilities include Sales Assistant and Intern
- Communicate with Sales, Marketing, and Distribution and other departments regularly to resolve customer related issues and point of contact for customer escalations
- Update Sales Reps on order status and delivery details to keep customers informed
- Performs other related duties as assigned
Skills and Qualifications
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required to perform successfully in this role:
- Proven experience supervising operations or admin including recruitment, coaching and performance management
- High attention to detail and highly organized
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines
- Self-motivated and resourceful
- Strong Business acumen
- Effective collaboration & communication skills for working with internal & external clients
- Proven multi-tasking, analyzing and problem resolution ability in a fast paced, evolving environment
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Ability to work under strict deadlines
- College diploma minimum, Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience supporting sales with a minimum of 1-year supervisory experience.
- Computer skills, proficiency using office software applications, e-mail etc. preferred.
Must be capable of lifting 15 pounds to perform certain functions of this job.
The work environment has the typical office characteristics essential to perform the required functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.