- Job Title: Project Manager
- Classification: Exempt
- Reports to: Director, Supply Chain Development
- Last Updated: January, 2021
CIE Manufacturing is looking for a Project Manager to develop, support and manage key strategic initiatives/projects, from planning to execution, across two manufacturing facilities and satellite locations in the US. The Manager will be responsible for executing planning recourse, projects, leading project teams, managing timelines and monitoring and reporting progress and issues. The resource will be responsible for contributing technical and software development expertise to projects, capable of gathering requirements, designing, developing and delivering solutions. The position will collaborate with multiple business units, IT and vendors to meet CIEM’s manufacturing goal.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversees the Planning and Production Control group, including employee training and direction, constructive feedback, and development of goals/objectives for employees
- Develops, maintains, and monitors world-class manufacturing processes and procedures for Planning and Production Control
- Collaborates regularly with Production and Procurement to maximize organizational efficiency
- Facilitates communication between contracts, finance, manufacturing, engineering, and purchasing to meet scheduling requirements and delivery commitments
- Responsible for development of manufacturing planning and control system strategies to maximize the use of the company’s resources
Production Planning Analyst.
Skills and Qualifications
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business, supply chain, or related field is required or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience
- Minimum of 5 years of general business experience
- Strong business acumen in project planning and management
- Strong verbal, written and organizational skills
- Must be organized, detail oriented with a positive attitude, professional demeanor and eagerness to learn
- Must have a sense or urgency problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent customer service, clear and concise written, verbal and email communications
- Willing to work in a team environment or on your own
- Provide feedback to initiative business owners/team to ensure high quality and timely execution
- Actively manage a network across the organization to ensure the project remains highly relevant to the business and its priorities
Must be capable of lifting 15 pounds to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
The work environment has the typical industrial manufacturing characteristics essential to perform the required functions of this job. The noise level in the work area may require hearing protection.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.