- Job Title: Office Administration Facility Team Lead Manager
- Classification: Non-Exempt
- Reports to: Executive Director, Operational Projects
Provides overall direction for all activities related to administration, personnel, physical plant, information systems, office management and safety. Works closely with all members of the management team and department heads to ensure that his or her responsibilities are effectively and consistently discharged.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Follows directions as given by Executive Director of Human Resources & Corporate Events, Manager and VP Operations.
- Administer and enforces training program for all areas that ensures we remain a “learning organization” and that addresses our critical technical, supervision and management training needs. A training plan (revised annually) will be developed in coordination with other management team members.
- Works with the information systems manager to develop and implement an information systems program that ensures use of appropriate state-of-the-art information systems technology in all areas.
- Responsible for ensuring a quiet and productive facility work environment. Ensures that all office personnel (e.g., receptionist) provide friendly, customer-oriented responses to all inquiries.
- Works with the logistics, physical plant manager, information systems manager and safety program manager to improve their skills and encourages their professional development.
- Establish and maintain a library of literature relating to personnel policies and regulations, safety program and regulations, training materials, and information systems manuals and procedures.
- Provide data annual budgets in conjunction with the controller.
- Strives to improve efficiency and reduce costs in those areas that report to him or her.
- Attends daily OLT Staff meeting and monthly management team meetings.
Skills and Qualifications
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Education and Experience
Associate Degree or equivalent required; plus, additional experience as office clerk in small industrial operations is desirable; or acceptable combination of education and experience. Computer skills, proficiency using office software applications, e-mail etc. preferred.
Must be capable of lifting 15 pounds to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment has the typical office/plant characteristics essential to perform the required functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work area is usually quiet.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.